Monday, January 5, 2009

A Day in the Life of It

On 12/31/08, I assembled my "to do" list @ work. It had 51 items. Today, when I left, I had 58 items. That's how incredibly insane my work is these days. Yes, as a friend of mine told me today, it is good to have that much work. It is good to see yourself scheduled, at least in theory, into the future 13 weeks and it is good, at least in theory, to be able to be extremely busy. It's a good theory and it's playing out quite well: I have 530 hours or ~13.25 weeks of work on my desk.

I do know, at one time, there was a Monday I came in to work and I wondered what I was going to work on. I think it was a few years ago. I think it was probably somewhere between 2003 and 2004 - that's a guess. Definitely not in the last couple of years.

There's a chance where I play @ 5:15 Mass will acquire a set of electronic drums. That'd be so sweet!

No comments: