Monday, January 12, 2009

Political Nonsense or Truth

I came across this website: http://www.slublog.com/ and I found it interesting. I think there's a real danger in every one not using a critical eye to watch our next president. Did I vote for him? I'll be very clear: no. His views on abortion are pro-choice and I am pro-life. I could not vote for the man. Do I want him to be successful? Hell yeah. I want him to bring our troops home when there is no danger to my family or those I care about and I want him to bring us out of this slumping economy. As I mentioned the other day, a friend of mine was laid off after 12 years. I am hopeful that is as close as this recession crap hits me.

In other news... WWE is on tonight but I'm not watching it. Megan somehow sweet talked her mother into letting her watch a Disney Channel movie that ends at 8:30 and Karen is watching the Bachelor. I watched a couple of minutes and nearly gagged from it all. Not my cup of Pepsi. That's fine: Karen doesn't like "Lost" or a lot of the other shows I watch so she can have her show.

I actually need to write some reviews tonight so maybe I'll tackle that task.

Editor's Note: http://www.slublog.com is no longer what it was on 1/12/2009 so the hyperlink to it has been removed. It is useless to visit as it is content written NOT in English, which is the only language supported on this blog (sorry!).

No comments: