Sunday, January 25, 2009

MP3 Kingdom

In our house, we have two PCs, plus my mother's laptop (don't get too excited as the laptop has Windows ME on it). The PC I'm sitting at is the only one in the house with an Internet connection. Sitting here is like sitting high atop a mountain looking down. On one side of the mountain is the aforementioned laptop, which is mainly used by the kids to play games, and on the other side is the kids' main PC. This PC has Windows 98 on it and no Internet connection. It is used primarily for playing "Roller Coaster Tycoon II" and that's about it. Sometimes "Free Tetrix" gets fired up as well.

So, when my daughter or son want additional MP3s on their players, they have to wait for me to do it for them because I don't trust that they will do it right. Hence, this PC is like a MP3 kingdom.

Time for 11 Mass so I'm out.

No comments: