Monday, January 5, 2009

Tony.... Buddy!

I found the brown checkbook. It was definitely not where I thought it would be. It was in the pocket of my long black coat. I had checked my green coat and my black leather coat, but, on a whim, I checked that coat's pockets & there it was. I found it ~12:30 AM.

It is now 5:10 AM. My alarm is to go off @ 5:40 AM but I'm wide awake, I guess.

Blah blah blah, big day today, back to work, 500 hours waiting for me, you know the drill, if you've been paying attention.

And, by the way, my drumset looks like the one in the second video below (the song that Megan likes) except my drums are clear-see through, not with a blue tint.

Editor's Note - the video in question was removed from youtube.com so it is no longer available for your viewing pleasure

No comments: