Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Doggy Tired

I was exhausted last night after mowing the yard. I don't think it was especially hot or weather-related but I sat down on the couch and I could barely keep my eyes awake. Karen and Alex wanted to look at the spillway by the Coralville reservoir, but I stayed home. There was no way I would stay awake just riding in the van. Instead, I put the supper dishes away, put the dangerous junk down the upstairs bathroom tub, cleaned the tub, and with CDs ripping and "Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter" on the television, I folded the laundry. By the time 10:15ish hit, I was cashed out. I didn't even have the energy to comment upon the fact that liberals are in a serious tizzy about Hobby Lobby. There is a link to this article in that article that is interesting.

Even more interesting is to read another article by Abortion clinics are not safe places - anti-choicers have ensured that - and if women are going to be free from harassment, the fight must go on."

No.

No freaking no.

The reason why abortion clinics are not safe places is not because of "anti-choicers" at all. The reason they are not safe places is because when a woman enters that clinic, she is intent upon murdering a baby. Nowhere in the article does Valenti confront that fact. It is a fact. Who is talking about abortion with honesty? Who is thinking about the child that is feeling and breathing? In general, there is hypocrisy when a liberal gets into an uproar about owning guns and about guns killing people (not the person pulling the trigger) but in the same breath, a woman should have the right to choose if they want to kill their baby. How is that right? It's not right. It's wrong.

No comments: