Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Prepare for Missing a Goal

My reality is that I am going to Elkader tomorrow after work with Alex to set up the camper. Karen is coming up after work on Friday. When I am in Elkader, generally, I assume I will be offline and not writing posts for this blog. Why does this matter? With the way my busy life seems to be heading, I have 11 days, including today, to reach my goal of 1750 posts by the end of the month. I will be in Elkader until Tuesday, 7/15. Thus, I am looking at writing 38 posts in 11 days which comes out to just under 4 posts a day. That will take a dedicated effort. If I were to write another 4 posts and drop my number to 33 posts in 11 days, that would be an even 3 posts / day.

Whatever ends up happening with this blog and my effort to make 2000 posts by the end of 2014, I firmly resolve to not post miniscule nuggets of content.

No comments: