Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Vacation

Taking on the risk of data charges as I ride home from La Crosse, Wisconsin, with Karen driving home, I have nothing but positive things to write about when I think about Coalition Drum Store. I was blown away by how friendly and the vibe of the store. The owner and I talked about what kind of drums I have and about the inability to locate a reasonable remote hihat that is not $300.

While Alex and I were in the store, a drummer came in to trade in a Ludwig Vistalite snare drum. It was a clear drum, like mine, but with a smoke flavor. I think if I had stayed in the store longer, I would have walked out with it.

I think I would like to return to the store in the future with the idea of spending money and time there. Karen, Megan, and Lou and Jean were in the truck, waiting for us.

We're going to cabela's now.

No comments: