Wednesday, January 4, 2017

M & M Drama and The Doors Turn 50

Late last year, I said that Metallica members needed to make simple statements about Megadeth so as to not start a war of words in the media. Now, in 2017, I say that Megadeth members need to make simple statements about Metallica so as to not start a war of words in the media.

Otherwise, you get this: Dave Mustaine Says Metallica Didn’t Want Him at Rock Hall Induction and, I predict, a war of words in the media for about a week. It could have been avoided, no?

Meanwhile, 50 years ago today, the Doors released their debut. This article - The Doors at 50: Their 10 Best Album Tracks - made me realize I am only familiar with 30% of the 10 listed. That's pitiful for someone who would call themselves a "music fan," right? It also made me add a label for "The Doors" to this blog.

Editor's Note: 4000+ posts and not a single reference to "The Doors" is sad.

No comments: