Tuesday, March 17, 2015

CD & DVD Blowout

From omaha > for sale > cds / dvds / vhs - by owner

Decided to sell my collection. All types of genres. Most will be $3 each but some rare and out of print and box sets. They will be priced accordingly. I will work with anyone on bulk purchases. I would even entertain offers on buying complete collection, may even be willing to do cash + trade offers, but no I will not let them go at $1 each. No lowballing. They are all originals with artwork and no duplicates. If there is something you want, ask if I have it. Contact me for time to come search through them. Thank you. These are pick up only! I do not deliver or ship and I take cash up front only!
I have approximately 1200 DVDs I'm selling. All originals with Artwork. Some are regular DVDs which start at $3 there are some Blu Ray and sets that will be priced accordingly but still cheap! Many types of movies! If you know the actual titles of the movies you want you can text them to me. I am willing to listen to offers for bulk purchases but no I won’t go $1 each! I am taking a loss on these as it is. These are already at a good price. Some are brand new still in plastic! Yes I built the shelves and they will be sold once the DVDs are gone. If you purchase the whole collection they can go with it! These are pick up only! I do not ship or deliver and I only take cash!



No comments: