Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Hot Dog Turned

Since I missed the 30th anniversary and am likely to not remember the 31st anniversary about a month from now, I am giving credit, today, to one of the movies I call a vice: "Hot Dog The Movie." This is the first rated R movie I (vividly) remember watching as a youth. I think my father had a VCR tape of it. It is definitely rated R (because of its nudity and its language) and as a early teen boy, seeing, well, those and seeing that opened my eyes. A lot.

Here is a link to the article about the movie.

There are a lot of scenes in this movie that I could embed in this post, but none speaks more than this short clip than the following. If you've not heard of "Hot Dog The Movie", it is not on Netflix (I checked) but it is worth seeking out, perhaps if only to understand the context of the following scene.



Oh, okay, one more.



No comments: