Tuesday, March 3, 2015

I Thought She was Smart

It has now come to light that "Hillary Clinton exclusively used a personal email account to conduct government business as secretary of state, State Department officials said, and may have violated federal requirements that officials’ correspondence be retained as part of the agency’s record." That's the opening to this article. This is a whopper. Another article points out that she had registered a domain for her email prior to her Senate confirmation hearings. This came to light only when that domain was hacked.

I've described my viewing habits previously as when there's a commercial, I surf for something else. Thus, last night during commercials while primarily viewing Monday Night Raw, I landed on MSNBC where Lawrence O'Donnell was mystified as he couldn't even stretch his mind far enough left to justify this. I did hear one of his guests say that the only reason this was even discovered was because of the Benghazi investigation. You remember that "fake scandal" that ... yeah.

Time will tell what ends up happening with this.

No comments: