Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Trivia for the Day

We have a busy week and it's already Tuesday. Tonight, we will prepare for a brief vacation to the west - I'm off Wednesday & Thursday from work. As of now, we have no major plans for Friday so if that holds true, I plan to come in to work. However, if I come up with a reason to not go to work, such as to work on the scanning of pictures for Megan's graduation party slide show, I may not come back into work. I know, without a doubt, that I will be awake at 6 AM on Friday so it's just a matter of whether I am going to work on "work" stuff or "non-work" stuff. 

I also just found out why hospital scrubs are the color they are. Read this article and you shall know as well. That said, when Karen got out of the vehicle this AM, she was wearing scrubs, as required by a recently put in place policy. However, the scrubs she is required to wear are neither green nor blue.


No comments: