Monday, March 30, 2015

WM XXXI Results

Wrestlemania Results
  • Roman Reigns Defeats Brock Lesnar for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
    • I agreed with this prediction. However, what actually happened was Seth Rollins cashed in his Money in the Bank briefcase and the match became a Triple Threat match. Rollins pinned Reigns to become the new champion. 
      • 0-1
  • Sting Defeats Triple H
    • I agreed with this prediction. However, what actually happened was both the New World Order (Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, & Scott Hall) and Degeneration X (Road Dogg, Billy Gunn, and X-Pac) came out to the ring area and began brawling. HHH won. 
      • 02
  • Bray Wyatt Stuns Undertaker
    • I disagreed with this prediction. Undertaker ended the match with his finishing move. Speculation now centers upon setting up a Sting v. Undertaker, already rumored to be a retirement match to send Undertaker off with fanfare, for WM XXXII in 2016. 
      • 1-3
  • Randy Orton Defeats Seth Rollins
    • I disagreed with this prediction. What actually happened was Randy Orton won.
      •  1-4
  • John Cena Defeats Rusev
    • I was 50/50 on this prediction. What actually happened was John Cena did win. 
      • 1-5
  • Damien Mizdow Wins the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
    • I agreed with this prediction. However, what actually happened was it came down to the Big Show and Mizdow. The Big Show won. 
      • 1-6
  • Dolph Ziggler Wins the Intercontinental Championship
    • I disagreed with this prediction. It wasn't my predicted winner, R-Truth, but, instead Daniel Bryan.
      • 1-7
  • The Bella Twins Defeat AJ Lee and Paige
    • I really didn't care about this match. AJ Lee & Paige won. 
      • 1-8
  • Tyson Kidd and Cesaro Retain the Tag Team Championships
    • I agreed with this prediction and it was correct. 
      • 2-9

No comments: