Friday, March 6, 2015

Let It Die

Things of interest to me on a Friday morning.
  1. I plan to play euchre tonight at Gus'. Megan & Makayla are going to paint Megan's bedroom and Karen wants to be around for questions. Not sure what Alex is going to do tonight.
  2. This article that suggests the Benghazi scandal has run its course; this article talks about using "discredit to discredit."
  3. This article about how "actor Harrison Ford suffered gashes to the head after a small plane he was piloting crash landed at an L.A. golf course Wednesday, TMZ reported."
  4. Some Black Sabbath from a 2013 concert sounds good.
    • I don't intend this as a slam on the drummer filling in on the stage, but I long for:
      • Black Sabbath to reunite with Bill Ward
      • Slayer to reunite with Dave Lombardo
      • Stone Temple Pilots to reunite with Scott Weiland
      • the "Appetite for Destruction" lineup of Guns-n-Roses to reunite for an album and tour
      • Peter Criss & Ace Frehley to play on a stage together at least once (though I know Paul Stanley & Gene Simmons have made it clear that KISS is not Peter Criss & Ace Frehley)
      • for the Black Crowes to reunite and play together.
    • I wish I could see into the future to my 60th birthday (only 14 years, 8 months, 4 weeks or 5387 days from Friday, March 6, 2015) and know today whether any of the above on my list come true.


No comments: