Wednesday, November 26, 2014

New Era Begins Poorly as Drinking Water Results are Revealed

Two things. First, this is the 2001st post on this blog. Woo-hoo. Unlike false dedication to a goal of drinking a specific amount of water each day, I consider this blog a success. From meager beginnings to now, I rely on this blog as a way to write about issues and events and interests that have stayed the same over the last 7 years:
  1. family
  2. music
  3. career
Sure, there are other topics over the last 2000 posts but those three are what I would condense my 2000 topics down to for the sake of brevity.

Second, as I just mentioned, I should have drank a lot of water over the last 28 days. To enable my success, I created a grid, spread across two pieces of paper, that are shown in the pictures below. Mr. Calculator tells me I should have filled my 16 ounce water bottle 224 times over the last 28 days. The reality is I filled it a measly 8 for a dismal 0.0803571428571429 %.





Ouch.

That's called a fail.

I'm thinking I create another grid to begin on Monday, December 1, 2014, and see if I can do better. I think I can.

No comments: