Sunday, November 30, 2014

Time Winds Down

Today is Sunday, November 30, 2014, so that means tomorrow is my target date for being "done" with the reconversion of my CDs to MP3. I have 7,115 files that I believe are duplicates. When I just ran my MS DOS batch file, it gave me 72633 File(s) as a total number of music files. If all of those 7115 are, indeed, duplicates, that puts my total music collection at 65518.

HOWEVER....

I am not going to finish converting the ~100 CDs I have to enter manually. For weeks, those CDs have been a low priority. As my deadline looms, a part of me wonders whether I should have started with them, instead of the ones I could do quickly and without manually entering artist and other song information. I can't go back in time.

I also don't know if I'll have any more time to write blog posts today as it's 9:25 AM, I have to shower and be ready to leave for Mass with Megan. The youth group is singing today; I'm hoping to play drums.

No comments: