Sunday, August 28, 2016

Before

We are going to a dude's house this evening and buying a beautiful desk. It will be put in the den. The following pictures are for documenting the "before" the den transformation. Yes, it was a mess. In my defense, I have been not doing anything in the den the last few months due to a busy life. For example, we're going to be busy on the weekends between now and the end of the year. Literally, we have a scheduled thing every weekend. Hell, I have 26 more CDs to rip before I am done with Spindle #4... And there are likely to be 48 spindles of 100 cds each when I get the cds on the wall of the den put onto spindles!
Photos of the den are at this link: http://www.myroll.com/moment?token=e16e941129156bd5
My Blogger app is buggy when it comes to attaching photos from my gallery.

No comments: