Thursday, August 25, 2016

Redemption Sought

I read an article about Ted DiBiase who was known as the "Million Dollar Man" for a number of years in the WWE. He was flamboyant and flashy and wow, he was a great character. The article traces his journey as he transformed himself from a WWE Superstar to a minister, I felt like a lot of missing puzzle pieces had been laid into place. I had known that he had "found Christianity" outside of the squared circle, but I hadn't seen a clear explanation. I learned that it was because he was unfaithful to his wife and she called him out on it.


I think what I liked the most about this article is the way it doesn't make excuses for his behavior - it doesn't try to say "Oh, he was rich and that's why it's okay to do what he did." Nope. Read the article here.

Editor's Note: This article was worth linking to because of its connection to the WWE and world of professional wrestling. There is no infidelity in the author's marriage. 

No comments: