Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Stumbled

Recently, the youtube channel for "undertakerfreak1127" came to my attention. I don't think I will watch every video he creates, but these three were interesting enough to embed below.

This is a warning about the curse words contained in the videos below...You've been warned!







Comments about the above in reverse chronological order:
  • I like the Metallica song "Hardwired" and smiled when it was pointed out that 80 minutes divided by 12 songs is 666.
  • When Colin Kaepernick was in the Super Bowl a couple of years ago, I viewed a video about his life's journey. The details are fuzzy, but the general impression it gave me is that he is an intelligent individual. It's worth noting that shortly after watching the video about Kaepernick sitting down, I read this article.
  • Panic! at the Disco is not going to flood my ears on a regular basis anytime soon. I am pretty much aligned with the comments about their version of Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody" that was on the Suicide Squad soundtrack. This is the live version:

No comments: