Wednesday, August 24, 2016

The Other Reason

In exactly 1 month, 4 weeks, 1 day (or 60 days total), no one is going to prevent me from what I plan to do. It is to be watching the season 7 first episode of "The Walking Dead" and I have to say, articles like this one make me really excited, even if the article doesn't reveal who Negan killed. The new season of Fear the Walking Dead began on Sunday (8/21) and despite this review, I'm personally excited.

There is just so much going on in life that I don't really care that my CD to MP3 conversion is pretty much at a standstill. I've been trying to finish converting my 4th spindle of 100 CDs for weeks. I may never complete this project. I'm in the market for a cheap laptop so that I can use that to rip CDs when Alex is using our "family" laptop for schoolwork.

No comments: