Friday, December 23, 2016

I Discovered What "M To H" is Really Trying to Do

Initially, I did not like the title of this video. I thought it was an insult to Vinnie Paul to label him a "metalhead" and Joe Satriani as a "head" because, as this video demonstrates, they are both "heads" because of their experience. I suppose they had to use the title because "head to head" has been done a lot. After thinking about it and skipping through some of the other musicians, what I think it is trying to say is that "metalhead" is stereo typically a dumb person and the purpose of this series is to break that stereotypical dumb person mindset.

The video with Joe Satriani & Vinnie Paul is the first video I saw, but apparently this has been a series since 2014!



I embedded the entire series below, as a playlist:



Add it to the list of videos I want to watch!

No comments: