Friday, December 23, 2016

Oh Why NOT?!?

From the Craigslist - San Francisco page:

Vintage Ludwig 1970s Clear Vistalites - 24" 16" 14" - $800 (oakland lake merritt / grand)

Is your favorite color clear? Looking for that Bonham-esque sound? These are three large, thunderous, vistalite drums (24" 16" 14"). I've had them for a while, but it's finally time to sell them. They are in terrific shape for being 40 years old, but there's a scuff here and there. There is a small crack on the 14" tom that doesn't affect the sound, and hasn't grown in the 15+ years I've been bashing on it.

I also have a Pearl Ian Paice snare (14" x 6.5") that I'll throw in at a good price if you want it.

This has the 14" tom I covet as an addition to my 13" tom. Of course, I can't justify spending $800, plus shipping, when I don't play drums in a band.

No comments: