Sunday, August 14, 2011

Why?

Why is it that kids don't stay in their bed when they can't sleep? I mean, really? If I can't sleep, I roll over and relax. I don't go wake someone up.

And by the way, no, I am not going to go to San Francisco, CA, to see Metallica in December. It's not going to work out. I can still go to livemetallica.com and purchase the shows and it will be okay with me. Plus, I imagine, there will be online videos of these shows online on youtube.

Back to work tomorrow. I can't wait. I kind of took a mental break from work and that makes me feel refreshed.

Finally, Kevin Nash returned at Summerslam and kicked CM Punk, which allowed Alberto del Rio to cash in his Money in the Bank briefcase and beat CM Punk to be the new WWE champion. Raw tomorrow night will be interesting.

The other interesting thing about tomorrow night is that I will wait a 1/2 hour for Alex's drum lesson to be over and while I wait, I put on headphones and play a Pearl electronic set. Last week, I put my MP3 player on and drummed along to Metallica's "Death Magnetic." Some of the songs I thought would be simple proved to not be as simple as I thought when I was actually trying to play. It was still fun. I continue to think of Mondays as a highlight to my week.

No comments: