Thursday, January 25, 2018

Code in the Bug

Despite the bug in the HTML code I found this AM on https://www.metallica.com/blog/news/451096/reissues-re-revisited, as shown below:


I am convinced working as the Metallica.com webmaster would be a totally AWESOME job! Surely, a technical writer would be in heaven, creating snippets of text like the above. I would make this a snippet "The $5.98 EP – Garage Days Re-Revisited (Remastered)" and then just append the description after it, like this:
  • [snippet] CD & T-shirt Bundle
  • [snippet] CD Longbox & T-Shirt Bundle
  • [snippet] Vinyl Picture Disc & T-Shirt Bundle
I could store all of it in RoboHelp, coding the HTML in Dreamweaver, set up a template to make it look like the website does now (or make it easier to navigate through a tri-pane interface GRIN!!!!)
In the meantime, while I continue my disaster recovery documentation work, here's a great tune to make the day go by:



KILLER!

No comments: