Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dio, Yngwie, and Death

  1. This is an interesting video.

    Editor's Note - the video in question was removed from youtube.com
  2. It's no secret that my former employer has had to go through a lot in the last year and one-half. In 2/2010, my co-worker's daughter was found dead. In 8/2010, my co-worker was killed in a bike v. truck accident. Also that month, my manager's mother passed away. Now I have learned that the woman hired to replace me has died. All of this is in the same department. I feel bad that I can not really do anything for them.
  3. Today was my 3 week anniversary at my new job. I really like my job. I have been contributing in my department and I really like my manager.
  4. My son cannot sleep and should have been asleep over one hour ago. Now my daughter just came downstairs.

No comments: