Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Marching On...

Karen has walking pneumonia and feels like crap. It works out okay when she wants to go to bed early because I don't feel guilty for going downstairs to the den and working on some (paid) hourly side work. I'm currently proofreading a software's online Help. I have a meeting on Friday with a client, and I expect another client to have work for me yet this week. All of these are side ventures that do not interfere with my day job, but they all have to do with my writing and proofing skills and sharpening them by doing work outside of my daily job.

I did get to edit a couple of marketing brochures yesterday, which was a nice change of pace. I hope to continue to do that.

Back to Karen going to bed early. I picked up some hamburgers @ Fareway and grilled them. They tasted really good. I put some of my Rendezvous barbeque sauce (from Memphis 2007) on it and that made it perfect.

It's 12:20 AM so off to slumber I retire.

No comments: