Monday, February 19, 2024

Stumbled Upon This

I was paging through some posts from January 2021 and saw this post below. I know there was a point in time where I was watching "Lucifer" on Netflix and I think I watched up to and including the series finale... but I don't remember what happened. I remember the series finale of, say, "Cheers" where someone comes to the door and Sam says that they're closed. I remember the series finale of, say, "MASH" where Hawkey's chopper flies away from camp. I even remember the series finale of, say, "Newhart" where Bob wakes up and we're supposed to believe that the entire series is a dream (even though we never saw him go to bed in the first episode - which I vaguely remember being a reason why that series finale has been criticized so much). However, those were all shows that ended in the 1980s. It is now 2024 and I think I watched the series finale of "Lucifer" a little over 3 years ago... and I don't remember how it ended. I know I enjoyed hearing the star of "Lucifer" (whatever his name was) play piano-only versions of classic tunes and that's what is embedded in the post that is accessed by the link below.
https://prhmusic.blogspot.com/2021/01/all-along-watchtower-by-lucifer-not.html - All Along the Watchtower by Lucifer, not Hendrix

No comments: