Thursday, May 14, 2009

5159

5150 is the code for mentally unstable, if I remember the press releases that surrounded the Van Halen release of the same name. It was the first release with Sammy Hagar replacing David Lee Roth. No one thought it would work, but it did. For several years, in fact, as the "Van Hagar" band rocked the world, releasing a lot of singles, a lot of albums, and a lot of songs that showcased Eddie and Alex Van Halen.

I feel a little off tonight. I watched the season finale of "Lost" and ... just when I thought I understood everything, the season finale asks more questions. Okay, I get that Jacob wanted everyone to return to the island and he was the one that got Hurley to agree. I also get that he visited everyone, at some point, and interacted with them in an innocent way. He gave Jack the candy bar that was stuck in the machine. What the episode doesn't explain, though, is who the hell is John Locke? How is he in Jacob's house, instructing Ben to kill Jacob and yet, John Locke's body was in the casket. A character said, "If that's John Locke, who's in there with Ben?"

I DON'T HAVE A CLUE!!! Let's see what the Internet says... maybe Juliet is alive. Basically.... wait and see what happens in 2010. I did read that the eye that is in the 13 second teaser is Jack's. People are equating the eye at the end of season 5 with the eye that opens up episode 1 in season 1. Read this:
http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00024255.html

No comments: