Sunday, December 13, 2009

Getting Back to Normal .... slowly

We went to 5:15 Mass last night. I wasn't going to play drums, considering I was in the hospital at this time last week, but a friend of ours literally rushed over when she saw me and said that the priest (a sub) had asked if anyone was going to play drums because he likes them. I was supposed to usher but Karen found a sub. I missed the majority of rehearsal and didn't really get a good sound check. I was told after the first song, no one could hear the drums. I turned up the volume and then it was better.

I really enjoy playing drums at church. I don't play drums in any other capacity so it's fun for me. Keith usually is playing bass with me. Last night, he told me he likes playing with me and wants to bring his bass over sometime. That would be a lot of fun, especially if it worked out for my friend Brian Guitar that plays guitar to come over @ the same time.

Today, we are going to get our bedroom and bathroom ready to be painted on Wednesday.

No comments: