Saturday, December 19, 2009

Tired & WW & SOS

Karen and I did a marathon Christmas shopping trip last night. I think I overdid it because I went to bed @ 11 and was going to get up @ 6 to work on the PC, but I slept until 9. I didn't want to get up even then.

Megan got a call to go to Fun City in Burlington with a friend of hers so she's already gone for the day.

Karen is singing and I am playing drums @ 5:15 Mass tonight.

I think Alex and I are going to the NL Rec Center later today. It really sucks that the NLRC doesn't have their pool table anymore. Apparently, there were too many discipline issues so they got rid of it.

My friend Matt sent me this:
|
Last night I was at a buddies and he was listening to a CD. I liked the band. It was a really different sound crossing multiple genres. The band was “Wicked Wisdom.” Have you ever heard of this band? If not, I recommend giving them a listen.
|
I had written back to Matt that I did not know this band. Just now, I checked my CD list. I have a self-titled CD by this band from 2006. Funny.





My brother in the Twin Cities went to see this band:


Editor's Note: It's unclear to me who "my friend Matt" refers to in the above text.

No comments: