Friday, April 13, 2012

What a Week, what a week, what a week!

Without really meaning to, this week flew by without a lot of effort. Monday was lessons; Tuesday was a meeting @ church; Wednesday was RE for Alex and when I mowed our neighbor's yard; Thur was somewhat relaxing; tonight, Alex had a dance @ school and Megan went to a play. My wife and I went to eat at the Midtown Family Restaurant for supper. GOOD FOOD!! EXCELLENT WAITER!!

Now, Alex is home and Megan is on her way home. Hoping to make up some ground on the CD to MP3 project.

Tomorrow, Alex has baseball practice and Megan works. Between all of that, I hope to enjoy the weekend. I am playing drums tomorrow night @ 5:15 Mass and then on Sunday @ 11 AM.

In the meantime, here is good news. ONLY ONE MORE payment on our truck next month before we will have more in our pocket. It is exciting to think about, though the money appears to be already spent.

I really like this button. I think I would like to buy one and wear it at a concert.

No comments: