Monday, June 18, 2012

Another Conversion Project

I am already working on a conversion of my CDs to MP3s. I am already working on a conversion of my cassettes to MP3s. Now, with a fantastic Father's Day present, I have another conversion. This is going to be converting VHS and home movies to DVD! This is going to rock! I've been talking about doing this for awhile and now I can begin working on it.

When I think about the VHS to DVD conversion, my first thoughts are that I want to convert our wedding videos first. After that, I'd like to dive into the archives of my drumming and convert a VHS tape called "Transformation." It has the Mount Mercy College talent show with James, Ken, and Marcus Perkins, the MMC talent show with Old Stew, some Beevis and Butthead, some Metallica, and a rehearsal in 3904 Studios (my parent's basement) with Ken. I have watched the VHS tape numerous times so it will be nice to convert to DVD.

As for the weekly CD to MP3 conversion count, I converted nothing.

No comments: