Friday, August 2, 2013

Conversion Status - 8/2/13

Last night, I worked on the conversion until 8:30, then went downstairs and played drums until 9. I came upstairs, brushed my teeth, and went to bed before Karen, which is odd for me. I had spent the early part of the evening packing for the college weekend and have the GMC Canyon packed.

This week has been all about busting butt on the conversion project. My first goal was to hit 60,000 in my music folder by 7/31/13 and when I hit that goal, I moved forward and started to whittle down the stacks of CDs I have in the den. I didn't do a good job with writing myself a note or in some other way indicating what the different stacks of CDs in the den mean - which stacks are "done" and which stacks are "not done" - so a lot of last night was putting in a CD, verifying that it had already been ripped, and moving on. The CDs I went through last night are in a plastic bag and I will remember that. I hope.

I just ran the DOS batch file: 60146 File(s)

Lou's Classic Ride rehearsal today from noon-ish until 2:30-ish. We are working on these songs:
  1. Gimme 3 Steps
  2. Switching to Glide
  3. Mary Had a Little Lamb
  4. Roadhouse Blues
  5. Willie and the Hand Jive
  6. I Shot the Sheriff
  7. Basket Case

After rehearsal, I am picking up Karen from work by 3:20 and then heading north to Cresco. Busy day, busy weekend, but all fun.


No comments: