Wednesday, August 28, 2013

How did it Go?

I didn't write about the gig on Saturday. We ended up playing these songs:
  1. Lonely Boy
  2. Big River
  3. Stuck
  4. Key
  5. American Girl
  6. FWIW
  7. Cheap Shades
  8. Dead Flowers
  9. This Beat Goes On/Switchin' To Glide
  10. Sweet Jane
  11. Sunshine of your Love
  12. Rockin' In The Free World
  13. What I Like About You
  14. Foghat
  15. Gimme Three Steps
  16. Saturday night
  17. Basket Case
  18. Clarksville
  19. Roadhouse Blues
  20. Breakup Song
While my drums were set up under shade, Brian Guitar, Matthew, and Joe had to deal with the sun. Both Joe and Brian Guitar had some early technical issues with their equipment, but once those were ironed out, the gig went well. We only did one verse of "Sunshine" instead of the way we've always played it. "American Girl" sounded the best I've ever played it and I made it through "Basket Case" without messing up terribly bad. I've watched the video and I liked what I heard.

I plan to put some videos on the "Videos of Me Playing Drums" page in the near future.

No comments: