Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Back to It

With Alex gone to Balltown for the week and Megan & Karen watching TV upstairs, I went to the basement last night to watch WWE Raw as the march to the Summerslam PPV continues. It was a good show as it brought Randy Orton, one of the winners of the Money in the Bank briefcase at the last PPV, into the feud between John Cena & Daniel Bryan. The main event was John Cena / Randy Orton / Daniel Bryan v. The Shield in 6 man tag. Of course, the Shield won and, not surprising, Randy Orton gave Daniel Bryan & John Cena a RKO (his finisher). It's awesome having Randy Orton in the mix of this feud and I hope it makes Summerslam awesome.

And since I was downstairs, I got out stacks of CDs and continued my audit. I got up to 60241 File(s) when I run my batch file, but I noticed this morning that I have at least 145 files with (2) in the file name which means, unfortunately, I have 144 duplicate files. So, when that gets cleaned up, I'll have 600097 files instead. Still above my 60000 goal for 8/1/13, which I met, but not as impressive as I thought I was marching towards 61000 by the end of August.

Meanwhile, at work, I am finishing what I hope will be an easy project so I can move on to another project that is due 8/15/13 - code name: Peabody Duck. I think I have a status meeting today about Peabody Duck today at 10:30, so, back to work!

No comments: