Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Jealous

When did I start reading Meg's blog? How did I discover this person that lives in New York City? I can only speculate that one day, I clicked "Next Blog" and arrived on it. I have no reason to read her blog. We have never met. I find it fascinating to read her words about living in New York City, a place I've never been.She writes about day-to-day things and I return to read her posts every so often. When I read her blog, I try to internalize her visuals. Her choices are luxurious if comparing it to my visuals. She chooses artsy fonts, using a script font to write on her pictures. Her 'what I'm listening to now' posts introduce me to bands and artists I would not discover on my own..She strings words together and I instantly wish I had her talent. She has a voice and she uses her blog to shout as well as whisper.

No comments: