Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Hello DOS Resource!

I use DOS commands daily at work. I know, I know, I should learn PowerShell or Python or some other scripting language, but I know what I know, which is DOS. Until Windows is rebuilt without it, I'll use it. Thus, I'm always on the lookout for opportunities to learn more than I know now about DOS. That's why, on Displaying the Command Prompt Window, I posted this comment:

I've noticed that on other posts, there are URLs that are listed to other sites that provide additional details about the page. Since DOS commands are so vast and there are so many sites that are about DOS commands, I wonder if there could be a list of URLs that have been helpful to the author.

A response to that comment has now introduced me to this site - http://ss64.com - a brand-new (to me) website!

No comments: