Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Not Sure I will See a Panther Football Game

For the first time since 2015, I'm uncertain when I will sit in the UNI-Dome for a football game. 

I was not in the UNI-Dome in Fall 2020 because the season was delayed to Spring 2021. 

When UNI played their Spring 2021 games, I didn't attend a single game in the UNI-Dome. Instead, the only time I was in the UNI-Dome in 2021 was on Friday, May 7, when Alex graduated from UNI with his MIS degree. 

Thus, taking into account that I no longer pay tuition for a child at UNI, I don't know what my future looks like for UNI football. 

I certainly hope they are successful in Fall 2021 and rebound from a disappointing 3-4 season. Here's some additional information https://www.thegazette.com/panther-football/uni-football-picked-5th-in-mvfc-preseason-poll

No comments: