Thursday, December 30, 2021

Pausing to Recall what was happening in the WWE at this time in 2020

As I write this post on Wednesday, December 30, 2020, I am still a pro wrestling fan. I read the recaps on my Bleacher Report app each Monday night, even if I rarely actually sit down in front of the TV to watch Monday Night Raw as I would have done in the early 2000s. I think the downfall of my weekly viewing of pro wrestling began when Karen and I started to go to the Mellow Mushroom on Monday nights to play Bingo, which would end around 8:30 and get us home right around the time that "The Good Doctor" would air on ABC at 9 PM. As a side note, I am hopeful "The Good Doctor" still exists as a Monday night show in Fall 2021 and was not canceled. My point is that when we started WWE Raw Results: Winners, Grades, Reaction and Highlights from December 28.

No comments: