Tuesday, December 14, 2021

A Wish about This Blog

This is an example of what I NEVER want to happen to this blog and it's all because of the Works Recited blog. The latest post has this information:
Posted in rhetoric and tagged author, Authority, English, Fayetteville State University, rhetoric, Technical Communicator, technical writing on April 13, 2015 by Clifton D. Taylor II.


There have been 2437 days (6 years, 8 months, 1 day) since that post was posted. If there is ever a point in time when I allow 2437 days (6 years, 8 months, 1 day) to pass since my last post, I hope someone will remove this blog in its entirety. I can only imagine that I am pushing up daisies if I allowed 2437 days (6 years, 8 months, 1 day) to pass since my last post. No one needs to remember that I wrote opinions and captured videos and comics and tpyos and my thoughts on this blog.

No comments: