Thursday, March 17, 2022

Joy Oladokun Should be a Name Everyone Knows

I just left this comment about this video:
I just heard this tune for the first time during the 3-14-2022 episode of "The Good Doctor" - before that I never knew about you - my daily playlist includes bands like Bayside / Metallica / Shinedown / Lamb of God / Megadeth / Theory of a Deadman (you get the idea). That said, I hope nothing but the best for you and your career path. If you ever make it to Iowa City for a show, I hope I would be able to see you in person. In the meantime, I see now that you have other tunes so I'll check some of those out - "Sunday" is a suggested video as I type this in the list of related videos on youtube. Again, I wish nothing but the best for your career even if I'm a fish that normally doesn't swim in your ocean. I see your comment "I wrote breathe again about the anxiety and guilt that sometimes bogs me down. I hope this song serves as a reminder to let go of the shame and tension and breathe" below this video and wow! that energizes me to seek out your other tunes even more! Good luck from this 52 year-old metal fan!

It's really a powerful tune!
https://youtu.be/1mCrGN_6PaI

Here's the aforementioned tune called "Sunday" as well!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHbl6zhO3wo

No comments: