Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Updated Pic with Kirk in Crowbar

Editor's Note: There will be a page added to this blog with other pictures and videos soon. 

In September 2017, I went to see Crowbar at Spicolli's in Waterloo. Kirk, the vocalist & guitarist for Crowbar was working the merchandise table before the concert so Alex & I got pictures taken with him. This is Alex:



This is me in 2017:

Last night, on 3-8-2022, I went to see Crowbar at The Wildwood in Iowa City. Kirk, the vocalist & guitarist for Crowbar was working the merchandise table before the concert so I got an updated picture taken with him. I showed him the two pictures above. When I showed him Alex's picture, he said, "Where is he?" I said that he lives in Des Moines and couldn't make it. I took the picture and he said, "Next time."

No comments: