Thursday, March 31, 2022

Missed and Missing

I didn't see BuckCherry and Alice Cooper last night at the Adler Theater in Davenport and I am not going to see All That Remains / Miss May I (& others) in Dubuque on Saturday. 
I would love to see Shinedown on 4-12.
I would love to see Blue Man Group on 4-26. 
I would love to see Megadeth and Lamb of God on 4-27.
I would love to see Breaking Benjamin and Seether on 5-6.
I would love to see Bayside on 6-17 [Kansas City],  which I think is the least likely to happen in this list.

I also would love to see Weird Al - I don't have the date for that in my head, but it's in Cedar Rapids. 

I also would love to see Primus - I don't have the date for that in my head, but it's in Cedar Rapids. 

I need to establish priorities for these concerts and make the highest priority happen!!


No comments: