Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Could I Commit for 30 Days to Improve my Drumming?

$97, 15 minutes a day, for 30 days to improve my drumming. The obvious question is, "Could I commit for 30 Days to improve my drumming?" It's September 5th to October 5th. 

I'll set a reminder to return to this post on Thursday, September 1st. As of this moment, it sounds interesting and, frankly, it may be the right time to do this. As of today, Tuesday, August 16, 2022, R of RP is in CO and his return date to Iowa is not set. During the 30 days between September 5th and October 5th, I will play drums at Saint Thomas More 2 out of 4 weekends (September 17 and 24) - the weekend of September 10th, I will be in Elkader and the weekend of October 1st, I will be in northern Iowa at a wedding.

I'm not going to speculate further - sign up through the website - https://www.drumeo.com/drumshop/30-day-drummer/ - or don't. Decide.



No comments: