Friday, August 25, 2023

Cody Rhodes, Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens vs Judgment Day | WWE Raw Highlights 8/21/23

Matches like this one are not new. The three current "good guys" take on the "bad guys" stable which, in this case, is called "Judgment Day" with Finn Balor and others as members. I have not watched Monday Night Raw as it was being aired on USA Network in a very long time - perhaps not once in the last 3 years. It's kind of ironic. I used to wonder what it would be like to go downstairs every Monday night from 7-10 and be able to watch 3 hours of pro wrestling without being pulled away from Monday Night Raw by kids. I used to think that when Karen and I were living in our empty nest, I would have all the free time in the world. My reality? Nope!
https://youtu.be/ v0hB_UIZ98o - Cody Rhodes, Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens vs Judgment Day | WWE Raw Highlights 8/21/23

No comments: