He deserves to be in the WWE HOF without any doubt. The question is... who is the one that inducts him? Who was his biggest rival?
Off the top of my head, I really have a soft spot for his List of Jericho era and because of that, I would choose KO, a current WWE superstar, for giving the speech.
Jericho is one of my favorite pro wrestlers in WCW and WWE. I don't really watch AEW except for highlight videos. I know he was leading some faction with the word "tree" - maybe that group turned on him? I don't know what his current storyline is at the moment to be 100% honest.
I'm reacting to whether Y2J belongs in the WWE HOF and saying, "Yes, definitely!" If Y2J is kept out because he is working in AEW, that's just dumb political stuff. Everyone knows Y2J, the list of Jericho and how many other feuds he was involved in over the last 36 (!!!) years.
No comments:
Post a Comment