Saturday, March 29, 2008

WM XXIV

I didn't want my post re: the Sueppels to be my only post, so I'm adding this one.

Wrestlemania XXIV is tomorrow. My friend BSS asked if I wanted to come over and watch it. I'm considering it - my knee seems better. I think it will be an interesting PPV, but I refuse to go match by match. I will say that I don't think Cena will win. I think it has to either be Orton or HHH. Cena is no longer the crowd favorite - in my ears - so it doesn't make sense to put the title back on him.

As I mentioned, my knee is better. I worked a 1/2 day yesterday and came home and took a nap. I was going to watch "Live Free or Die Hard" again but gave up, pulled a blanket up, and snoozed for a couple of hours.

Got 3 CDs last night for me to review @ DV - 16 Second Stare, Whitesnake's new release, and Everclear's comp of the covers they've recorded over the years. 16SS and Everclear were the two I wanted to hear first, and now I'm spinning the 'snake. The first track "Best Years" has a good groove. Coverdale has Reb Breach and Doug Aldrich playing guitar and drummer Chris Frazier in the lineup. I've always liked Breach's riffs, so it will be interesting to hear how this release progresses in my mind.

I signed up for a meet and greet with one of my favorite bands but since I don't want YOU to win, I'm not revealing how or where to sign up - I WANT TO WIN! I'm not even saying when the concert is or even in what state it is in. NO CLUES!!! Sorry for the selfishness, but I deserve it, no?

Editor's Note: these are the results of WM XXIV: WrestleMania XXIV  

No comments: