Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Dryer & 7th Grade & BAD as in UGLY Hendrix...

It was a fuse. Simple. Invoice will be sent by the guy and it'll be ~$100. A lot better than a new dryer.
Journey's Separate Ways always makes me think back to 7th grade. I might have mentioned this in some other rambling, but I really think 7th grade was a high point in my life, socially. It seems like when I list, in my head, the girlfriends I "had" or "considered" my girlfriend, the list is extensive. So I just have a really good feeling about 7th grade. Journey's "Separate Ways" was my favorite song. I made a mix tape for a girlfriend after we had broken up (still don't know why!?!?) and this was on the mix tape. I wish I had a) given her the mix tape and b) that I could find the mix tape so I could put *this* version on it....

Editor's Note - the video in question was removed from youtube.com so it is no longer available for your viewing pleasure.

Better stuff is this jam session, recorded after only 2 hours of playing together!

No comments: