Sunday, November 15, 2009

Last Night

We made the trip to Waterloo last night after the 4 PM Dedication Mass. Karen's brother's band, the Hoo-Dads, were playing and we stayed for a set and 1/4 of their gig. Had supper and it was really good - grilled chicken, baked potato, and garlic toast. Then Karen drove home. Went to bed. Short night.

This week is crazy busy.

Sun 11/15 - Alex basketball practice @ 2; Karen and I to CEW renewal @ 4 then board meeting afterwards
Mon 11/16 - Megan religious ed @ 6:30, Alex drum lessons @ 7
Tue 11/17 - Alex tutor until 4:15, Alex basketball game @ 5:30
Wed 11/18 - Alex tutor @ 6:30
Thu 11/19 - Alex basketball practice 6-7 @ the NL Rec Center
Fri 11/20 - NOTHING
Sat 11/21 - I'm donating blood @ 7:30 AM
Sun 11/22 - Alex basketball

In the meantime, at work, there is a huge hot project that is due to QA on 11/18 and has to be released on 11/20. That is not nearly enough time to design the Windows interface *and* to write the documentation to explain to the client how to use it. I don't know how it is going to be done. I have a feeling I will be working late on Wednesday & Thursday night. I need to find out exactly what the I have to have done by when. In the meantime, there is another cut coming up and there will be a lot of work for me to do for that, which is supposed to be ready for clients by 11/30. Should be interesting.

No comments: