Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sick

Megan was sick yesterday. I dropped Alex off @ the bus stop and made it up to Cedar Rapids, grabbed some papers, and made it back home by 8:00. I won't tell my State Trooper bro-in-law my average speed. I literally stayed in the home office. I used logmein.com to do my work. I shut the door to the office and cranked the space heater. It was awesome! I also cranked the tunes, spinning Slapdash's "Actual Reality", Metallica's "Master of Puppets", and "The Black Album".

Today, Megan is still not feeling well, but now Karen has something so she's staying home.

Alex has tutor until 4:15, then altar server training at the new St. Thomas More church @ 6:30, my Eucharistic Minister training is at 7:30 and then Alex has a game @ 8:30. Busy night!

I hope my girls feel better soon. I don't like seeing either of them hurting.

No comments: